Jogja Fashion Week



Last June, me and my college friends joined Jogja Fashion Week. I was so happy for this event because this is my first fashion show. There are two group from my campus:

First my group with 'The Masquerade of Legong Dance' theme (actually this is our assignment, the lecturer choose us for joining this event, we're so lucky!)
My works
Shara's
Tia's
Sausan's
Amy's


Sadly Sausan and Shara can't go to Jogja because they're busy with internship.

The second group 
 
 
Second group designers



1 comment:

  1. Wow! that looks like a glamorous event. Great pics, thx for sharing. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog, I will definitely read all your comments..
Lets keep in touch :)

Love, Monita